Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Technology
It is a listed financial institution with strong business across the local and global market.
- Report to the Head of Trading Development and lead an application team to design, develop and enhance and maintain the new applications
- Manage the system development life cycle phases, from requirement analysis, design, system development, testing and deployment to support.
- Ensure the system development is in accordance with company-wide IT development standards, policies and guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with IT team, business users and external solution vendors to ensure project progress
- Optimize application performance and ensure responsiveness of users interfaces
- Ensure code following best practices and coding standard
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' IT work experience in application development and support of critical business web application systems
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks and development frameworks, such as CSS
- Solid skills in web application architecture, design principles and web security
- Knowledge in back-end development with Java based frameworks for code review
- Experience in Messaging frameworks and Tools, such as in RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka in application development
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend