Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Professional Firm)
Our client is renowned professional service firms with multiple offices across the globe.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Infrastructure and Services, you will oversee the daily operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure, including but not limited to server hardware and software, storage, data-centre management, virtualisation, Microsoft core technologies, etc. The main focus of this incumbent would be on 2nd and 3rd level support and you will handle escalated network and infrastructure issues from service desk. You will participate in the implementation of global-scaled infrastructure projects. You will keep track of the latest development in infrastructure products and services and provide insights and recommendation in the selection and procurement process.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 5-10 years of work experience IT infrastructure and system administration.
- Prior experience in the professional services/ financial services industry is a plus but not a must.
- You should have hands-on experience in managing network, storage system, backup and disaster recovery and various cloud services.
- Familiar with Microsoft core technologies such as Hyper-V virtualisation, Active Director, M365.
- Hands on individual with good business acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- A good team player who is able to work independently.
- Fluency in English is a must.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend