Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue, market share and hitting sales targets for the South East Asia region. You will grow the business by acquiring new distribution partners and maintaining a strong relationship with existing key accounts. You will stay updated with the latest market development and uncover new business opportunities in the market. You will participate in different promotion events to enhance brand awareness and acquiring new customers. You will report to senior management regularly on sales performance and market trends.
- Degree holder in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines with at least 5 years of work experience in sales and distributor management.
- Strong understanding of the chemical industry, distribution channels, and the dynamics of working with distributors, with the ability to understand and articulate product specification.
- A proven track record of success in achieving sales target and working with distributors in multiple locations in APAC region.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship-building, and communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in English and one additional Asian language is required.
- Regular traveling is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend