Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
The job holder will
- Work closely with the Head of IT Audit and senior management team to develop an annual IT audit plan.
- Perform the assigned IT audit assignments independently, from objective setting, resources and time management, reporting to insight deliverables.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations for Audit Committee regular review.
- Understand various business processes thoroughly and identify IT related risk and control points.
- Provide recommendations on effective risk mitigation and opportunity to improve and strength IT security, governance and compliance.
Qualification and Requirement
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline is required.
- Relevant qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM would be a definite advantage.
- At least 8 years of IT Audit experience gained from well-establisehd organization is required. Prior audit firm training is a definite advantage. Candidate with less experience or from Audit firm would be consider for Assistant Manager, IT Audit position.
- Solid knowledge in risk control in IT related domains such as infrastructure, system and software application.
- Good analytical skills and able to work indepdnently in a matrix orgnization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese) is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend