Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
Reporting directly to the Global Head of IT, you will lead the IT function of APAC and be responsible for the overall strategic planning, service delivery, infrastructure, application support, budgeting and resource allocation of the technology function. Being a key member in the APAC leadership team, you will work closely and build a collaborative work relationship with multiple stakeholders at local, regional and global level. Managing teams in both Hong Kong and other local offices in APAC, you will coach and guide your team members and ensure personal development plans are in place. You will keep abreast with the latest technologies in the market and ensure an optimal usage of latest technologies in the organization.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines. Holding relevant certificates such as PMP and ITIL would be a definite advantage.
- At least 15 year of work experience with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity. Prior exposure in managing the internal IT function of multinational professional service companies such as consultancy firms, audit firms and law firms are highly preferred.
- Experience in managing Microsoft technologies, Active Directory, cloud migration (Azure) is required.
- A hands-on leader who has experience in leading, motivating and coaching a team.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven track record in building good and effective work relationship with stakeholders from different functional backgrounds in a matrix organization.
- Good command in English is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend