Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
You will gather requirements from business users and translate into technical and function requirement for engineering teams. You will perform business analysis and ensure solution development aligns with business objectives. You will assist in UAT, implementation and release scheduling. Being the key point of contacts for business stakeholders, you will deliver regular presentations to them on project status and latest developments. You will also facilitate workshops for requirement updates and product performance evaluation. Leveraging different data analytic tools, you will perform data analysis regularly to support management decision.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Business Analyst for technology related projects.
- Passionate in learning advanced technologies. Fast learner who can keep abreast with latest technology development.
- Domain knowledge in supply chain, logistic or trade finance is a plus but not a must.
- Knowledge in project management tools such as JIRA would be a definite advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in SQL would be a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders to achieve desirable business results.
- A good team player with strong organization skills and business acumen.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend