You will be a business partner and work closely with Sales and Marketing team, Product Development team and E-commerce team to perform quantitative data analysis on business performance. Being a key member in the team, you will build and monitor performance dashboard to provide timely update to senior management team on the latest business trends, KPI tracking and product usage. You will optimize data mining, data collection and reporting process and ensure relevant insights and business recommendations are delivered effectively and efficiently. You will work closely with senior business stakeholders and participate in business planning and drive innovation.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Statistics, Data Analytics or related disciplines.
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience in data analytics/ business analysis preferably with exposure to online digital/ e-commerce business.
- Good knowledge in using data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau is a must.
- Experienced in database management and ETL tools would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen and experienced in presenting insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent command in Chinese and English (spoken and written) is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend