VP, Trade Finance Operations - HK Branch
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- Growing Asian Banking Group
- HK Local Branch Focused
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin Skills
Our client is one of the growing banking Groups in Asia with operations across HK and the region, and for their HK branch, they're looking for an Operations lead to manage a sizeable Trade Finance Operations team in Hong Kong.
This role requires an experienced Operations professional to take responsibility of their Trade Finance function covering import and export processing, as well as customer service support. You will ensure that quality of service meets the Bank's standards and be the key point of contact for any escalations internally or externally. You will manage the functions resources, risk and control. As a team lead, you will also be instrumental to your staff's career development and growth in the Bank. You will be well-versed when it comes to regulations related to your business line, products and operations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education and above
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in Trade Finance Operations with a sizeable team
- Team management experience a must
- Strong project management skills
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Chinese
- Must be based in Hong Kong already
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR250698 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.