VP - Strategy, Asia Insurance
- Global Insurance Brand
- Regional Strategy Function
- In-House Insurance Experience a MUST
For one of our key regional insurance clients, this critical role is looking for an experienced individual to join their business within their Asia Strategy function based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the head of the function, you will be responsible for assisting regional growth initiatives through performing in-depth analysis across the Group, different markets and competitors in the industry. You will assess potential opportunities like M&A, partnerships, and other market developments, and be confident in presenting findings and suggestions to the Business. The incumbent must be comfortable working with different stakeholders in the business, and have highly advanced communication skills to influence decisions that can impact the Group. This is a role for individuals who enjoy the strategic planning process of business development and growth.
To be qualified, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with qualification in CFA, CPA, FIA or equivalent
- 10 - 15 years' experience with relevant Corporate Strategy skills within a sizeable insurance business
- In-house strategy experience is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance industry with local Hong Kong market experience
- Strong communication skills in English. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) preferable
- Highly quantitative mindset with analytical skills, ability to analyse large data as part of strategic planning process
- Hong Kong based
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.