VP / Director, Fund Operations - Private Equity
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- PE Arm under Global Asset Manager
- One-Man Band Role
- Excellent Speaking Skills in Mandarin & English
Our client is one of the well-known financial groups in the region with a growing remit within their asset management business. They urgently require a Fund operations professional to join their Private Equity arm as VP or Director to assist on particularly on an upcoming fund launch.
Reporting to Head of Business, you will be responsible for initially focusing on new fund launch projects, as well as assist the rest of the team in fund operations workflow. This is a one-man band role that will require for the incumbent to work independently, and at the same time, work in conjunction with different stakeholders across the business. You must be able to multi-task with tight deadlines, and continuous process improvements as top of mind, as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education, ideally with CPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 7 years of alternative asset fund operations / fund administration experience within buy-side (PE) industry or fund services industry working with PE clients
- Excellent communication skills in BOTH Mandarin and English
- Proven strong project management experience
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt (or above) highly desirable
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR244818 or click on APPLY NOW.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received any response after 14 days.