Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Marketing & Products
Our client is an expanding Global Asset Management Firm with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced RFP Specialist to join their team looking after APAC market.
Report directly to the RFP Head, you will be a key member in small team to coordinate and prepare Request for proposals and Due diligence Questionnaires and other client documents for institutional and wholesale clients. You will develop and maintain RFP content and work closely together with a broad range of stakeholders including investments, operations, product, risk teams. You will review and ensure proposals match clients' requirements and produce quality client documents in a timely manner.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in RFP/ request for proposal, client servicing or marketing in financial institutions, ideally in asset management industry
- Professional qualification holder will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experience candidate will be considered for a junior position
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 260199
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend