VP - Product Control, Equity Finance
- Equity Finance Function Focused
- Open to Trade Support Candidates
- Individual Contributor Role
Our client is an internationally renowned banking group with presence across Asia Pacific. They are now seeking an experienced Finance professional to join their Product Control team.
Reporting to the team lead, you will work closely with onshore and offshore teams, acting as subject-matter-expert on Equity Finance product, and provide strategic input on P&L analysis, reconciliation, management reporting, and disclosure reporting and other tasks required by the business from the team. You will also drive different projects for the business to provide operational and system efficiencies. You will have sensitivity with numbers, and understanding of different internal policies and external regulations to update relevant processes and related business lines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline
- 10-12 years' relevant experience in product control with at least 2 years' relevant Equity Finance product exposure in a sizeable financial institution
- Attention to detail and a highly analytical mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251685 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.