VP, Fund Administration & Accounting Lead
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting Ambition Executive Search|
- Global Financial Services Firm
- Work / Life Balance Advocate
- Clear Career Path
Our client is one of the leading financial services businesses globally with an impressive portfolio of clients under their belt. Our client is seeking an experienced manager to join their business in HK as Fund Administration and Accounting Lead.
Reporting to the head of Function, you will be responsible for managing a team of fund administrators and fund accountants servicing buy -side clients in the region. You are to ensure efficiency and quality of service are at highest standard, and be the subject-matter-expert for the clients when it comes to escalation. You will be responsible for career development of your team, and lead continuous improvement in terms of processes for the region. Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills are of importance, as well as excellent problem solving skills with ability to multi-task are key skills to be successful in this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary Degree with CPA qualification
- Minimum 12 years' experience in fund administration or fund accounting with leadership capacity in a sizeable financial institutions
- Buy-side industry exposure in either private equity or hedge fund, in-house or thru another service provider would be highly sought after
- Experienced people manager is a must
- Highly proficient communication skills in English a MUST, with Cantonese, Mandarin or other Asian languages desirable
- Project and Change Management skills
- Due to urgency of the role, candidates must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or call 3101 3066 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have no response after 14 days.