- Established Banking Group
- Hands-on FP&A Skills
- HK Based Candidates
Our client is a global banking group with a strong presence in Asia. Due to some internal movements, my client is looking for an experienced VP to join their Financial Planning and Analysis team.
Reporting to the Head of the function, you will be part of a lean team responsible for preparing various FP&A reports, and lead their forecasting and budgeting process. You will ensure a smooth month-end review and act as a business partner to key stakeholders in the business. You will be expected to lead and drive process improvements and system efficiency projects. Strong communication and experience in mentoring, and developing junior would be required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. CPA qualification desirable
- 10 -12 years' relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis in a sizeable financial institution
- Experience working in international banks (US, European) based in HK preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages a plus
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251684 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend