Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance & Accounting
About the client
Our client is a leading global manufacturing business with headquarters in HK. The position covers the global market with stakeholders in Asia as well as Europe and Americas. The role is in charge of all corporate finance functions including working with internal / external stakeholders, fund management, M&A and investor relations.
- Oversee the finance division and Hong Kong office
- Manage all group level finance functions including M&A, investor relations and fund raising
- Lead strategic initiatives to drive business performance and ensure business reaches strategic long-term goals
- Liaise with external stakeholders including banks, auditors, legal and tax professionals
- Oversee capital investment requests and manage delivery of projects
- Take part in significant strategic negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, listed company exposure is a must
- Former banking experience is required for the role
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules, experience working with PRC stakeholders and finance team
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing corporate level finance function
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #259302- VP - Finance to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend