Our client is a well-established financial services group with a diverse business portfolio in securities, investment banking and private wealth management. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Communications professional to join their Hong Kong business.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be a key member of the small corporate communications team to formulate public relations and communications plans for the company. You will support the development and implementation of media relations strategy to maintain and promote bank's image. You will drive various communications activities includes maintain corporate website and social media channels, handle media enquiries, monitor media reporting, as well as internal communications initiatives. You will draft media releases, external communication materials and assist in production of Interim and annual reports. You will develop end-to-end CSR programs from setting up targets, implementing, monitoring to reporting on results. In addition, you will handle ad hoc projects to meet business requirements if required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in communications, public relations, translation and journalism
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Media Relations/ Public Relations/ Corporate Communications gained from Banks/ Financial Services Sector
- Experience in working with Chinese Media will be a plus
- Candidate from PR agencies background serving financial services clients will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with solid experience working with media
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (reading and writing)
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 252847
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend