Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Director, Banking & Financial Services
- Team Leadership Role
- HK & China ETF Experience
- Trilingual in English,Cantonese, Mandarin
Our client is an established financial services group based in Hong Kong. Due to internal movements, our client is looking for an experienced leader to join their Depository Operations team as Vice President.
You will have oversight of daily operations to ensure that the team supports the business at optimal level. You will also personally be responsible for handling exceptional cases, and help facilitate launch of ETF products in different markets whilst working closely with different functions in ensuring processes are compliant to HK and international regulations. You will also lead any business initiatives to improve process efficiencies. As a leader, you will coach and develop people under your supervision.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or other related disciplines
- 10 -15 years' relevant Securities Middle Office / Operations experience, with team management in a sizeable organization
- Excellent knowledge in clearing / settlement / nominees / custodial operations and ETF business in Hong Kong and China markets
- Strong communications in English AND Cantonese and stakeholder management skills are a must
- Already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR262571 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend