Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- FICC asset class Knowledge
- Will Consider Trade Support Candidates
- Asia Pacific Remit
Our client is an internationally renowned banking group with presence across Asia Pacific. They are now seeking an experienced Finance professional to join their Product Control team.
Reporting to the team lead, you will work closely with onshore and offshore teams, acting as subject-matter-expert on FICC product, and provide strategic input on valuation control, P&L analysis, reconciliation, management reporting, and disclosure reporting and other tasks required by the business from the team. You will also drive different projects for the business to provide operational and system efficiencies. You will have sensitivity with numbers, and understanding of different internal policies and external regulations to update relevant processes and related business lines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline
- 10-12 years' relevant experience in product control AND valuation control within a sizeable financial institution
- Knowledge of FICC financial products esp FX and Rates
- Attention to detail and a highly analytical mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Must already be based in Hong Kong or Singapore
Less experienced candidates will be considered as AVP.
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR256545 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend