|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month + attractive remuneration package|
- Lead the design of new features and updates across the core mobile app product and also website
- Identify customer needs and problems through conversations, surveys or other forms of qualitative and quantitative research
- Work closely with product and engineering to translate business and users' goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Deliver designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wire-frames, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop the best user flows.
- Conduct usability testing, validate your design and iterate based on the customer feedback
- Co-work and develop UX principle, maintain and evolve it based on the customer behavior
- Contribute and improve the Design guidelines, structure and process
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical Experience would be preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in UI/UX and/or design
- Knowledge of principles of responsive design and design thinking
- Open-minded, willing to learn and share, able to work individually and as a team.
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Must be able to read and write English & Chinese.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photo shop) to produce wire-frames and high fidelity mock-ups.
Submit your CV and Portfolio to Louis.Hui@Ambition.com.hk OR Click APPLY NOW.