Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance & Accounting
About the Company:
Our client is a well-established listed company with excellent financial performance and global presence. They are a listed company with multiple strong revenue streams worldwide. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a highly competent Treasury Manager to join their team.
- Day-to-day treasury operation and cash management, reporting to CFO
- Working closely with Finance team on project funding decisions and financial projections
- Review loan and funding documents, work closely with bankers and maintain facilities
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk, and FX hedging
- Prepare and submit treasury reports for senior management review
- Manage and liaise with banks for funding and investment decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred but not mandatory
- At least 8 years of experience with preferably in sizable Hong Kong listed companies
- Exposure to China Market will be at an advantage
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #258711 - Treasury Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend