Trade Operations analyst, Open to Graduate
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Convenient Working location
- Excellent career path
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a well-established investment bank with strong global presence. In order to cope with the company growth, they are currently looking for a Trade Operations Analyst to join the Operations team.
As an Operations Analyst, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Daily processing of trade orders
- Prepare trade confirmations for OTC Derivatives products
- Assist sales team and client services team to resolve any client's enquiries or instructions
- Participate in system enhancement such as UAT testing if necessary
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Preferred 1-2 years of operations experience in financial services industry
- Open to Graduate with internship experience in banking and financial services industries
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.