Technical Lead (Java/ Ionic/ Angular/ Oracle/ Cloud)- up to 70k
- Facilitates technical / business discussions to help define the work needed to achieve minimum required business value.
- Mentors and coaches team on important, relevant concepts, such as coding practices, continuous integration or automated deployment
- Be hands on and engage in coding (if needed) to help the team develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Identifies and escalates technical impediments
- Helps the Architect and Product Owner understand technical nuances to constructively drive fast iterations
- Helps the Architect align technology stakeholders around the roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Architect for defining and building reusable and scalable components
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 7 years or above experience in full stack solution development experience; which at least 3 years of leading complex solution delivery.
- 3 years or above experience leading a team combine with direct reports from local, offshore team, software vendors.
- Solid experience in Web, Mobile App, API and Data development.
- Solid experience in Java, Angular JS, Ionic, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Solid experience in developing using Spring, Angular framework.
- Solid knowledge of Iterative & Agile methodology, DevOps / DevSecOps process and SDLC.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration, inter-personnel skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize input from multiple stakeholders into a cohesive project vision. And, can liaise with individuals across a wide variety of functional and technical disciplines.
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude.
- Knowledge with Microservice, Cloud technology is an advantage
- Experience in insurance would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.