Technical Accounting Manager - SOX
Our client is a reputable and fast growing MNC. The corporation has strong presence in APAC and renowned globally. They are looking for a high calibre Technical Accounting Manager (Reporting) to join their team.
- Responsible for the technical accounting and financial reporting function
- Enforce Standard of Operation for Finance and Accounting
- Supervising all US GAAP financial and management reporting as the Group level
- Ensure financial accounting and management reports in accordance with IFRS and corporate requirements
- Review and streamline the internal control process to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Foster initiatives to drive group planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Look after the group treasury, tax, cash flow, capex and potential M&A and investment projects
- Business partnership with internal and external parties
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member or recognised accounting bodies (HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred;
- At least 6-10 years relevant experience in MNC and in managerial or supervisory roles
- Solid training from Big 4 is a plus
- Solid experiences in sizable US listed companies, especially Consumer product industries are highly preferred
- Self-initiative, well-organised, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing);
- Good command in written English, Chinese and Putonghua;
Please contact Kady Wu at through calls or whatsapp at (852) 3103 4314 or Email to email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.