Team Lead, Customer Analytics, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Consumer banking. With their continuous expansion in their consumer banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre customer analytics professional to join their business.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will lead the customer analytics team to drive data mining and data analytics function to provide customer insight to support business decision. You will lead the team to build statistical modelling for customer segmentation, customer targeting, product portfolio, campaigns tracking, etc. for enhancing customer values and business revenues. You will drive cross-function discussions based on customer insights drawn from the analytics and assist in formulating business plans. You will also carry out projects on expanding usage of data analytics results on other business functions.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' experience in data analytics/ data modelling/ database marketing/ CRM/ Business Intelligence gained in Banking/ Financial Institutions
- Good understanding of customer life cycle/ customer
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 246909
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only