A globally leading business in the professional services industry. The role is a regional APAC position and they have business operations worldwide. They are looking for a seasoned tax and reporting professional. They offer an international working environment and excellent benefits for suitable candidates.
- Work closely with regional stakeholders and serve as point of contact for any audit or taxation related matters
- Work closely with external tax consultants to ensure that each individual country tax audits and returns are completed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of APAC tax filing and able present findings and communicate clearly with headquarters
- Manage indirect tax areas, VAT, GST etc within the group and its regional offices
- Ad hoc projects and duties by senior management locally and overseas
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Previous Big 4 or Audit experience in a reputable firm is an added advantage
- At least 8 years of working experience in taxation, regional exposure would be required
- Knowledge of indirect tax or APAC regional tax policies
- Previous experience working with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Interested applicants please click apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #452542 - Tax and Financial Reporting Manager - APAC in the subject line and a few bullet points summarizing any relevant experiences in the email.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend