Tax & Compliance Manager
A globally leading business in the professional services industry. The business is structured in a partnership manner and they have business operations worldwide. They are looking for a seasoned tax professional. They offer an international working environment and excellent benefits for suitable candidates.
- Advise and consult on tax issues and tax impact for Hong Kong business and individual tax implications
- Provide tax advisory on tax compliance and any related tax issues, including international matters
- Conduct tax research and analysis with reference to latest updates and be in charge of providing corporate insights on compliance regulations in the industry
- Ensure the Group's tax policy are complied with the updated international tax regulations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on tax enquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 5-10 years of experience with preferably in an advisory firm or relevant commercial experience
- Strong and solid knowledge of Tax with knowledge in Hong Kong tax
- Strong command of both English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent communication and presentation
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #252542 - Tax & Compliance Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.