Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance & Accounting
My client is a globally leading international law firm, their business is structured in a partnership manner and they have business operations worldwide. They are looking for a seasoned APAC Tax Advisorto join their finance team.
- Advise and consult on tax issues and tax impact for Hong Kong business and individual tax implications
- Responsible for coordination, preparation and timely filing of tax returns for all the Hong Kong entities and ensure timely resolution of notices from tax authorities
- Provide tax advisory on tax compliance and any related tax issues, including international matters
- Review HK salaries tax returns to claim Treaty relief / income exemption for assignees.
- As the main contact and support for all tax matters and queries, work closely with Group Tax and external tax consultants as necessary
- Work closely with Group Tax, develop, monitor and manage transfer pricing reporting and documentation requirements in the region as applicable
- Ensure the Group's tax policy are complied with the updated international tax regulations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on tax enquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with preferably in an advisory firm or relevant commercial experience
- Strong and solid knowledge of Tax with knowledge in Hong Kong tax, China Tax or International Tax
- Strong command of both English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent communication and presentation
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend