TA Team Lead
Our client is a well established Hong Kong listed company with operations in Asia Pacific. A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative Talent Acquisition professional to join their Group HR function. This position is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a newly created opportunity where you will work as an individual contributor initially, you will devise and execute the Group's Recruitment and Onboarding strategy. Working as an integral part of the business and partnering with leaders and hiring managers, you will enhance current processes for talent acquisition and assist in employer branding activities; set out roadmap for talent management and succession planning. A key part of your role is to help implement an effective technology solution to manage end to end candidate sourcing process, ensuring a high level of engagement from stakeholders. This is an exciting role where your contribution will have a true and immediate impact on the organisation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Management or Technology related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years in a TA capacility
- Experiences gained in sizable multinationals or HK listed companies is a must
- Prior experience in system implementation would be highly desirable
- Familiar with HK labour law ordinance; exposure to APAC markets is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 249914 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only