Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Performing day-to-day operation duties on Linux, Windows, Wintel servers and VMWare systems, including configuration, health checking, patching, backup…etc.
- Provide technical support on HK IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for infrastructure architecture design and security assessment
- Implement planned or ad hoc IT projects on server, network, storage, disaster recovery, etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience on Server, Network, Storage, System and Database support
- Hands on experience on Server, SAN Storage and Windows Cluster environment
- Familiar with Windows Server, AD, Exchange, SCCM, SharePoint & VMware
- Good experience in Cloud Technology, Azure/O365, AWS, Aliyun
- Holder of MCSE, MCITP, CCNA and Cloud certificate is an advantage
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill & Self-motivated
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL262475
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend