- Ensure business alignment by translating business strategy and direction into technical vision, strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development of IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; review technology selection and system designs for compliance with established architecture
- Lead in delivering the architectural design of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections
- Lead in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
- Mentor team members
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters preferred.
- Efficient communications skills, fluent in English & Cantonese, PTH preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of hands on experience in Mobile / Web system development and design. Proven experience in software architecture design.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills. Experience in Managing a team of size ~ 10 members.
- Experienced in Project management, certification in PMP preferred.
- Understanding in Cloud computing - certification in architect of a cloud vendor preferred
- Understanding in Computer Security - certification in CISSP or equivalent preferred
- Understanding in Enterprise Architecture - TOGAF 9 or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in working in Agile Team environment, good knowledge of DevOps pipeline.
- Has knowledge of the organization of organizations, processes and IT
- Has knowledge of methods and techniques for the development of architecture principles and modelling of processes, information and IT systems
- Able to determine a structured approach to determine a high-level solution for a given problem
- Able to determine the most appropriate decisions of how to structure systems based on business motivations
- Able to determine which decisions need to be made at a certain moment in time
- Able to determine which information and opinions need to be collected to support decisions