System Analyst (Web/ API/ Microservices/ Cloud)
Projects & Daily Operation Support
- To drive the new initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy innovative technical solutions and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Work with assigned Business Units and users to understand/review/integrate user requirements and to propose IT solutions
- Conduct technical study of IT initiatives and provide technical suggestion and recommendation in design, development and system integration
- As a project manager of the small-scale projects for the BAU support, manage & co-ordinate with different stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery
- Maintain the normal operation of the applications, provide applications support to ensure the quality of the operation
- Work with support team to provide the application support services.
- Manage and handle ad-hoc small-scale tasks
- Proactively review the existing architecture & design of the application and suggests improvement plan.
- Conduct research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
- Follow best practices and procedures defined in documentation, version control, quality assurance, issue management etc.
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
- Experience in web development using Angular/React/Vue, Java Spring Boot, node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience in API Development and Microservices Architecture Design.
- Experience in identify access management and authentication standards like OAuth, OpenID connect or SAML.
- Experience in CRM solutions like MS Dynamics, Salesforce or SugarCRM.
- Experience in Cloud Adoption using Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience in Container technology like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in MS SQl, Sybase, WebSphere
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.