System Analyst (COBOL/ CICS/ DB2/ Mainframe)
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Preferable over 5 years' experience of system development in Banking/Finance industry will be an advantage;
- Sound interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills will be an advantage;
- Good team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedules;
- Knowledgeable in IBM mainframe, z/OS, COBOL, CICS COBOL and DB2 is a must;
- Knowledgeable in Corebanking applications will be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.