Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Director, Banking & Financial Services
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting Lead
- Team management role
- SFC and HKMA knowledge a must
One of our key clients, a multinational banking group focused on strategic growth in the region, is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled finance individual to lead their local entity Financial Reporting function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the HK Country Controller, you will be leading a team of finance professionals and will be responsible for the oversight of both financial and regulatory reporting function for the Bank. You will be subject matter expert on any regulatory changes set by both HKMA and SFC, as well as, ensure accuracy of reports submitted internally to senior management members, auditors, and regulators. You will have an excellent risk and control mindset, and be able to lead implementation of improvements on reporting processes. You will have strong influencing skills and manage multiple deadlines.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance or other related disciplines
- CPA or other internationally recognised accounting qualification
- At least 12 years' relevant working experience within a sizeable Banking or Financial Institution in HK
- Financial Reporting (IFRS) and Regulatory (HKMA, SFC) Reporting skills
- Team Leadership experience with stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR259435 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend