SVP - Finance Project & Change Portfolio Management
- Established name in the Financial Industry
- Management Reporting and Project Control Skills
- Strong Change Management Experience
Our client is an established financial services body in Hong Kong with strong governance platform in the industry. As part of their continuous improvement and growth, our client is looking for an experience Finance professional to join their team as Senior VP.
Supporting the Global Markets business, you will be responsible for driving financial and operational efficiencies, as well as, running financial controls on key projects ran by the business. You will be involved in the planning and budgeting of different initiatives and analyse financial implications on the Group's project portfolio. This role requires an individual with excellent cost and internal control skills, budgeting, ability to multi-task with strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills in a high pressure environment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree and internationally recognised CPA qualification
- Six Sigma or PMP certification highly sought after
- 15+ years' relevant management reporting, and project management & control experience in a sizeable financial institution or MNC business
- Minimum 5 years' people leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must. Cantonese and /or Mandarin a plus
- Strong project portfolio management skills, and can adapt to changing environment
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR253716 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend