Supply Chain Planner - Ecommerce / 33k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$420000 per annum|
- US listed Ecommerce MNC
- Regional supply chain exposure
- Flexible working environment and culture
My client is a top-tier US listed ecommerce company. With more than 15,000 employees globally, they are expanding rapidly. Looking to reinforce their Hong Kong supply chain team, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Planner.
You will be managing the regional supply chain planning process. You will be coordinating with CFS team, forwarder and destination team to maximize shipment's efficiency and compliance competency. As a Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating container plans and arranging replenishment to US
- Conducting data analysis on stocks turnover, suppliers' KPI and vendors performances
- Managing the internal system update to ensure inventory accuracy and im-time shipment
- Communicating and coordinating with CFS team, carriers and destination team to ensure shipments' on time delivery, compliance and cost efficiency
- Following up on non-compliance cases with vendors and CFS
- Contributing to system review and update with overseas' IT team on system improvements projects
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of logistics or supply chain management experience
- Experience handling data analysis over Excel is a MUST
- Experience using SQL, Tableau or other BI tools for data analysis will be an advantage
- Logical mind, number sensitive and proactive problem solver
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250335.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.