Supply Chain Planner - Consumer / 22k
My client is a global leading consumer appliances manufacturer. With more than 7000 employees, they are a brand of quality. Looking to reinforce their regional supply planning process, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Planner.
You will support the supply planning and order replenishment process within the APAC region. You will collaborate with suppliers, factories and logistics team to ensure healthy inventory. As a Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the order replenishment process within the APAC region in response to forecast
- Handle the bonded warehouse and u-turn process to ensure health inventory movement
- Collaborate with manufacturers / suppliers to ensure on time production schedule
- Coordinate with logistics team to ensure smooth operation
- Monitor order status and update SAP system accordingly
- Monitor KPI report and trouble shoot any shortage, logistics changes or emergencies
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years order replenishment and production planning experience
- Experience working / coordinating with manufacturer or factory
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Table, Vlookup) and SAP system
- Independent, energetic and good communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a MUST
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 253431.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend