Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is consumer brand that specialize in gift & premium, lifestyle and kitchenware products. Looking to enhance their supply chain function, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Manager.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute supply chain strategies to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products.
- Oversee production planning and scheduling to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Manage and optimize inventory levels to meet customer demand and minimize costs.
- Manage 4PL providers to ensure efficient and cost-effective international shipments.
- Analyze supply chain data and performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective product launches and promotions.
- Monitor and report on supply chain performance to senior management.
To qualify, one must possess
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of supply chain management experience
- Experience with retail sourcing offices would be an advantage
- Production planning / supply planning and experience working with suppliers / manufacturers
- 3PL / 4PL management experience for global shipment
- Proactive, independent and good communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 270168.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend