Supply Chain Manager - Apparel / 38k
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$455000 - HK$494000 per annum|
- Top tier apparel multinational company
- Team leading opportunity
- Apparel industry experience required
My client is a top tier apparel multinational company. Acquired more than 5 new brands between 2020-2021, they are now on an expansion mode. To support their current business, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Manager to lead a 3 people team.
You will be leading 3 analyst to manage the supply chain process of the assigned category. You will be communicating with both internal and external parties to ensure smooth supply and production plan. As a Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading 3 analyst within the supply chain team to manage the entire supply chain process
- Managing the product development process on vendors sourcing and coordination
- Communicating and coordinating with suppliers and vendors on production plan and timeline
- Aligning with internal parties and managing over all purchase order process
- Monitoring suppliers / vendors' KPI and handles emergencies to fulfill production plan
- Reviewing and streamlining overall supply chain process to further make suggestion for improvement projects
To qualify, one must possess:
- At least 6 years of supply chain management experience
- Experience within the apparel / fashion / garment industry is a MUST
- Experience collaborating with vendors, suppliers on production development and production
- Team management or leadership experience
- Energetic, proactive with a problem solving personality
- Strong command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 247899.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.