Supply Chain Analyst - Fashion Retail / 16-21k
Our client is a well-known high-end fashion group with a long history. With more than 6,000 employees globally, they are a market leader within the industry. To reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be responsible for supporting the demand and production planning of the supply chain team. You will be conducting supply chain data for process improvement and planning. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing and facilitating the demand planning process
- Conducting analysis and reports on supply planning results
- Coordinating with vendors, manufacturers regarding the production planning process with both finished products and procurement
- Monitoring major KPIs and contributing to achieve them (including inventory turns, fill rate, delivery performance)
- Coordinating with logistics team on delivery and shipment arrangement
- Assisting manager on other supply chain improvement projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least one year of working experience within supply chain industry
- Excel proficiency including Pivot Table and Vlookup is a MUST
- Experience within the retail industry or SAP exposure will be an advantage
- Young, energetic, detail oriented with willingness to learn
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245964.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.