Supply Chain Analyst - Ecommerce Startup / 25k
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$300000.00 per annum + plus equity|
- Venture backed and well-funded startup
- Well experienced entrepreneurial founder
- Opportunity to be the founding members
My client is a well-funded ecommerce startup looking to redefine the industry. Looking to support their supply chain and logistics arrangements, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be managing the entire supply chain and logistics process. You will be managing 3PL, freight forwarders and shipment orders to maximize logistics efficiency. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and managing logistics vendors including both 3PL and freight forwarders
- Optimizing vendors relationship for freight arrangements and logistics flows
- Process and route shipment orders according to logistics needs
- Monitors agents' booking, shipments arrangement and vendors' KPI
- Tracking shipment with vendors to feedback departure, arrival and release date to ecommerce operation team
- Collaborating with agents, suppliers and operation teams to handle logistics emergency
- Reviewing overall supply chain and logistics process for further improvements
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of logistics and freight forwarding experience
- Experience with ecommerce shipment (Amazon FBA) or direct to consumer shipment will be an advantage
- Passionate about ecommerce and start up
- Proactive, independent with strong communication skills
- Strong command of both spoken and written Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 252375.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.