Supply Chain Analyst - Ecommerce / 25-35k
- Fast growing US listed Ecommerce Company
- Young innovative supply chain team
- Data analysis and project management
My client is a US listed, fast growing, global ecommerce company within the consumer sector. With more than 217% growth during COVID-19, they are a unicorn within the ecommerce sector. Looking to further expand their in-house supply chain team in Asia, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Analyst.
You would be managing container consolidations facilities within the region. You would be analysing operational issues and contributing to process improvement projects. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing regional container consolidation facilities within South East Asia
- Conducting freight container utilization with accurate consolidation plan to maximize space usage rate
- Communicating with vendors, manufacturers, Ocean Agents and US supply chain team to ensure replenishment and inventory
- Serving as the central functional project coordinator on internal supply chain improvement process
- Monitoring the overall process of special projects and conducting report for management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of supply chain experience
- Container and freight consolidation or utilization would be an advantage
- Experience with advance data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableu would be an advantage
- Candidates with Six Sigma exposure would be an advantage
- Energetic, adaptable to changes and ad hoc assignment and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 247155.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.