Supply Chain Analyst - Apparel MNC / 23k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$192000 - HK$240000.00 per annum|
- Strong English and Excel skills is a MUST
- Well known US company
- Work life balance culture
Our client is a well-known high-end fashion group with a long history. With more than 6,000 employees globally, they are a market leader within the industry. To reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be responsible for supporting the demand and production planning of the supply chain team. You will be conducting supply chain data for process improvement and planning. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with logistics team on delivery and shipment arrangement
- Conducting analysis and reports on supply planning results
- Coordinating with vendors, manufacturers regarding the production planning process with both finished products and procurement
- Monitoring major KPIs and contributing to achieve them (including inventory turns, fill rate, delivery performance)
- Assisting manager on other supply chain improvement projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of working experience within supply chain industry
- Excel proficiency including Pivot Table and Vlookup is a MUST
- Experience within the retail industry or SAP exposure will be an advantage
- Young, energetic, detail oriented with willingness to learn
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245964.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.