Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is a top tier industrial electronic manufacturer. Looking to enhance their sourcing and purchasing function, they are now in search of a Strategic Sourcing Manager.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage company's purchasing and sourcing strategies to meet product development, manufacture timeline and business objectives
- Source, develop and maintain efficient business relationship with vendors, suppliers and business partners through negotiation, cost control etc
- Implement sourcing strategies and monitor suppliers' performance / KPI with agreed terms
- Collaborate and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to satisfy product needs, business objectives and fulfill purchasing requirements
- Keeping close and updated understanding on new technologies and market trend to maintain competitive sourcing strategies
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of sourcing / purchasing experience within the electronic engineering industry
- Experience managing material suppliers for EMS components
- Proven track record of building and managing sourcing network within China or APAC region
- Proactive, problem solver and good communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 263029.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend