Our client is a fortune 500 U.S listed manufacturing firm. It is an industry-leading expertise focus on Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions business. This is a regional role, may require work travel. They are now hiring a staff auditor to perform financial audits and anti-Corruption reviews throughout China and Asia Pacific to ensure entities are in compliance with US GAAP, government legal requirement and company policies.
- Perform financial audits, SOX 404 control reviews and Anti-Corruption to ensure Business Unit financial statements and controls are in accordance with GAAP and Corporate policies and procedures
- Present audit issues and participate in update and exit meetings with Management
- Provide audit status and audit observations to Senior Auditor and Audit Management on a timely basis.
- Recommend changes to audit programs and identify best practices
- Communicate strongly the importance of ethical business practices and compliance with company's ethics policies and procedures.
- Response to ad-hoc or special project assigned by Audit management
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, or relevant discipline
- 2-3 years audit experience, CPA and CIA preferred, students members are welcomed
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be able to travel alone and work independently if needed
- Unquestionable integrity, ethics and confidentiality
- Welcome Big Four/ Second tier /CPA firm candidate
Interested parties please contact Bella To at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #258507 - Staff Auditor
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend