Sr Supply Chain Specialist, Ocean Freight - Ecomm / 36-40k
- US listed ecommerce company
- In-house ocean freight management
- Innovative and flexible working culture
My client is a US listed ecommerce company with more than 18,000 people globally. With their revenue doubled in 2020, they are undergoing an expansion phrase in Asia. Looking to further reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Senior Supply Chain Specialist, Ocean Freight.
You will be managing company's origin country operations. You will be building relationships with local carriers, ports and terminals. As a Senior Supply Chain Specialist, Ocean Freight, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the key contact person for interactions / activities between origin agents, site managers, suppliers and carriers
- Leading the container booking process and allocation strategies with carriers and internal logistics counter parts
- Building a strong relationship with carrier stake holders and understanding the change in regulations and customs to further enhance company's supply chain process
- Identifying and analysis key performance indicator
- Driving process improvement on supply chain design, operation streamline, contract utilization and visibility
- Managing partner relationship with carrier and leading the carrier procurement process
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of experience in freight forwarding or ocean freight industry
- Experience managing carriers' relationship is a MUST
- Experience managing container booking and allocation is a MUST
- Experience with data analysis or process improvement would be an advantage
- Proactive, innovative, career driven, good communication skills with strong interest in supply chain
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a MUST
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246626.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.