Sponsorship and Event Manager - Art & Culture
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is well-known global event organizer that has garnered a large following. They are currently seeking a Sponsorship and Event Manager for the region as part of their global team.
Reporting to the Director of Sponsorship and Events, you will be responsible for acquiring corporate event sponsors in the luxury space or companies that would target high net worth consumers. As such, you will pitch and present to potential clients, negotiate terms, formulate proposals and finalize contracts. While the role will have team-based revenue targets, the position will also nurture relationships with existing sponsors. Additionally, in the months leading up to and including the event duration, you will be responsible for working closely with the team and clients on sponsorship logistics and delivery.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8-10 years' experience in a client-facing role within sales, sponsorship, partnership, marketing, or public relations; regional exposure also beneficial
- Experience and network with luxury, lifestyle, consumer technology, hospitality, or travel brands
- Strong communication and presentation skills in fluent English (Chinese language advantageous)
- Exceptional influencing skills and gravitas to have high level discussions with senior decision makers in the region
- Experience in project management or events; be highly organized
- Digital fluency in particular social media
- Ability to travel abroad down the road
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT248461.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.