Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 20 February 2023
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Back to jobs Featured
Software Developer (Banking) (35K-55k)
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- To maintain and support applications on Risk Platform.
- Support users in User Acceptance Tests, prepare application system documentations and conduct user training on application systems
- Work closely with release managers and other stakeholders to forward plan the release windows and cycles across the platform, including putting together release calendars and scheduling environments usage.
- Ensure development documentations and artefacts (such as release notes, build procedures etc.) are current, relevant and correct
- Ensure that software packages and programs are well documented and has reasonable test cover
- Resolve technical problems and to provide application support to users
- To support security patches and upgrades on risk applications
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in IT development, implementation and support.
- Sound knowledge of Java technology would be required***
- Experience/Knowledge in Python would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on API, micro-services, and development framework for enterprise environment would be a plus
- Experience in Confluence/Jira/SonarQ would be a plus
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Team player, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate between local and regional team.
- Reliable, intelligent, diligent and good problem-solving skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend