Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is top tier global seafood provider. Looking to enhance their shipping function, they are now in search of a Shipping Officer.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the shipment of customers' orders, with a primary focus on ocean freight
- Handle a full set of I/E documents and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and documentation requirements
- Monitor and track shipments to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Maintain effective communication with overseas customers to provide timely updates on shipment status
- Collaborate with internal team and support on any issue that arise within the shipping processes
To qualify, one must possess
- Diploma or associate degree with at least 3 years of shipping experience
- Capable to handle business email communication in English with overseas customers
- Experience handling full set of I/E documentations
- Proficient Excel user with functions such as Pivot Table and Vlookup
- Willing to learn, problem solver and team player personality
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 266685.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend