Shipping Officer - Commodity / 20-30k
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$325000.00 - HK$360000 per annum|
- Leading and stable commodity MNC
- Work life balance environment
- Fluent English with I/E and LC experience
My client is a leading commodity multinational company. With over 3,000 employees, their business network is widespread globally. Looking to strengthen their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Shipping Officer.
You would be responsible for full shipping operation with documentation and reporting. You will be coordinating with sales team, forwarders and shippers to ensure smooth operation. As a Shipping Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with sales team and managing the purchase order processing and shipping instruction
- Managing full shipping / freight operations to support company's trading business
- Handling full set of I/E shipping documents and LC banking documents
- Coordinating with freight forwarder or carriers on shipping arrangements, rates and other related documentation
- Compiling necessary reporting and administration to managements
To qualify, one must possess:
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of working experience in shipping management
- Experience handling I/E and LC documents is a MUST
- Good communications skills for both internal and external parties
- Independent, energetic, detail minded and sincere
- Strong command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248621.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.