Shipping Clerk - 15k
- Expanding business with new headcount
- Work life balance culture
- Experience with I/E and shipping documents
My client is a lifestyle product manufacturer and trading company. With more than 50% revenue growth in 2020, they are looking for a shipping clerk to expand their logistics team.
You will be responsible for handling the I/E and shipping documents. As a shipping clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling full set of import and export documents and I/E trade declaration
- Preparing bank documentation (L/C, D/P, D/A)
- Preparing purchasing order and following up
- Coordinating with suppliers, factories, clients, forwarders and other service providers to ensure shipping operation
- Conducting regular shipment reports to clarify shipment status, outstanding payments etc
- Coordinating with 3PL for inventory control
To qualify, one must possess:
- 3 years of export shipping experience in trading or manufacturing companies
- Experience handling I/E and L/C documents
- Willing to learn and detail minded\
- Basic computer knowledge with Microsoft Window and Excel
- Beginner proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 251049.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.